NSW Coronavirus Update: Full List of Latest Exhibition Sites, Hotspots, and Venues
Anyone who has made it to the top of the truck at the Ampol petrol station northbound in Chinderah near the Murwillumbah exit between Tuesday July 13 at 8:30 p.m. and Wednesday July 14 at 7:30 a.m. must get tested and self-isolate for 14 days since their last day on the site, regardless of the outcome.
There are also a number of venues in Sydney’s Inner West, including a cafe, cheese bar, juice shop, and variety store in Dulwich Hill.
the close contact The sites require that anyone who has visited the following sites on the days and times indicated to be tested and isolated for 14 days since their last day on the site, regardless of the result, and to call 1800 943 553 unless they are has already been contacted by NSW Health:
- Dulwich Hill: The Fold Cafe, 402 New CAnterbury Road, Thursday July 8th 10-45-11am
- Dulwich Hill: The Larder Wine and Cheese Bar, 489 Marrickville Rd, Thursday July 8 1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Dulwich Hill: Juiceria, 497 Marrickville Rd, Thursday July 8 1:35 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- Dulwich Hill:Excellent Price Variety Store, Ground Floor, 503-507 Marrickville Rd, Thursday, July 8, 1:50 p.m. to 2:10 p.m.,
- Lamba:La Bella Patisserie, 42 The Boulevarde, Friday July 9, 5 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Lamba: Al Fayhaa Bakery, 137A Haldon St, Sunday July 11, 12:50 p.m. – 1:05 p.m.
- Lamba: Al Sultan Butcher, 130 Haldon Street; Friday July 9 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday July 10 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday July 11 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday July 12 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Tuesday July 13 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Wednesday July 14 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Chester Hill: Aya Family Healthcare Afterhours, Shop 21, Chester Square, 1 Leicester Street, Wednesday July 14, 8:30 p.m. – 9:20 p.m.
- Chindera:Trucks stop at Ampol gas station (northbound) near Murwillumbah exit, including washrooms, showers and truck driver lounge, and food court, 112 Tweed Valley Way Tuesday, July 13 , 8:30 p.m. to Wednesday July 14 7:30 a.m.
- Mount Druitt: Mont Druitt medical and dental center; 22 Jirrang Close; Wednesday July 14, 11:35 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
New exhibition venues for Sydney Hotspot suburbs
Yesterday four new primary exhibition venues in Liverpool, Hurstville, Lakemba and Marsden Park were made public.
There are also a dozen secondary exhibition sites listed, several of which are located in the suburb of the Fairfield hotspot.
The Ikea in Marsden Park has been listed as an exhibition site by NSW Health.
Anyone who was in the store on Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. or Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 4:20 p.m. is invited to get tested immediately and self-isolate.
The store is closed to customers today and all existing reservations are being rescheduled, but door-to-door deliveries will continue to operate.
A gas station in a rural town in New South Wales has also been designated as the main exhibition site after a person infected with COVID-19 pulled over.
Anyone who visited the Shell gas station in Hay on the Stuart Highway in the southwest of the state on July 10 between 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. is now in close contact and must self-isolate for 14 days.